Select a time
|Parking charges apply|
|Public transport available to start point|
The Pumpkin Passport | Ages 7+ | £24
A Pumpkin Passport allows entry into 13 (unlucky for some) spooky Halloween activities, making it the perfect way to celebrate Halloween this year! The Pumpkin Passport is fantastic value and offers a full day of activities at less than half their usual price.
Allow 4-5 hours to complete.
- Haunted Forest (All ages but some scary bits for the nervous) (15-20mins)
- Giant Pumpkin Trail (All ages) (30-40mins)
- Graveyard Golf (All ages) (15-20mins)
- Mini Tractor Pumpkin Farmer (3-6yrs) (15mins) New
- Woodland Faerie Trail (All ages) (20-30 mins) New
- Pumpkin Photo Booth (All ages) (5 mins)
- Storytelling (All ages) (30 mins)
- Professor Pumpernickel (All ages) (or alternative live show) (30 mins)
- Wicca Workshop of Art & Witch-crafts (All ages) (30 mins)
- Witches Brew and Monster Crunch Cake (All ages) (5 mins)
- *Zombie Archery (7yrs +) (15 mins)
- *Spider Laser Clay (10yrs +) (15 mins)
- *Scary Bugz (6yrs +) (may be replaced) (15 mins)
Mini Pumpkin Passport | Ages 4-7 | £12
A Mini Pumpkin Passport ideal for ages 4 - 7 and allows entry into all of the above except the Zombie Archery, Spider Laser Clay and Scary Crazi Bugz (may change).
Allow 3-4 hours to complete.
Add to this a huge free adventure playground, flying witches on zip wires, a great café and restaurant and 30 acres of stunning grounds and there is surely only one place to be this Halloween. Children aged 4 - 7 buying the Mini Passport must be accompanied by a supervising adult with their own Mini or Full Passport.
See Brockhole.co.uk for details of start times, collecting your passports and booking activites and other useful info.
Location: Brockhole on Windermere The Lake District Visitor Centre, Windermere, Cumbria, LA23 1LJ