Select a time
|Parking charges apply|
|Public transport available to start point|
The Pumpkin Passport | Ages 7+ | £24
For all 13 Halloween Experience activities
A Full Pumpkin Passport is suitable for all ages 7yrs + and allows entry into 13 (unlucky for some) spooky Halloween activities, making it the perfect way to celebrate Halloween this year! The Pumpkin Passport is fantastic value and offers a full day of activities at less than half their usual price. Plus it's at an Early bird rate until 30 September, be quick!
Allow 4-5 hours to complete.
- Haunted Forest (All ages but some scary bits for the nervous) (15-20mins)
- Giant Pumpkin Trail (All ages) (30-40mins)
- Graveyard Golf (All ages) (15-20mins)
- Mini Tractor Pumpkin Farmer (3-6yrs) (15mins) New
- Woodland Faerie Trail (All ages) (20-30 mins) New
- Pumpkin Photo Booth (All ages) (5 mins)
- Storytelling (All ages) (30 mins)
- Professor Pumpernickel (All ages) (30 mins)
- Wicca Workshop of Art & Witch-crafts (All ages) (30 mins)
- Witches Brew and Monster Crunch Cake (All ages) (5 mins)
- *Zombie Archery (7yrs +) (15 mins)
- *Spider Laser Clay (7yrs +) (15 mins)
- *Krazi Karts (7yrs +) (15 mins) New
* These activities are only available to Full Pumpkin Passport holders only
Mini Pumpkin Passport | Ages 3+ | £12
For 10 Halloween Experience Activities
A Mini Pumpkin Passport is suitable for all ages 3yrs + (not just for children!) and allows entry into all of the full Halloween Experience activities except for the Zombie Archery, Spider Laser Clay and Krazi Karts.
Allow 3-4 hours to complete.
Add to this a huge free adventure playground, a great café and restaurant and 30 acres of stunning grounds - there is surely only one place to be this Halloween!
See Brockhole.co.uk for details of start times, collecting your passports and booking activites and other useful info.
Location: Brockhole on Windermere The Lake District Visitor Centre, Windermere, Cumbria, LA23 1LJ